Thursday, November 3, 2022

A Different Kind of Wonderland

I thought I did the same thing as Alice.. Sure my white bunny looked a bit.. off. But I still followed him down a hole. The world I found myself in was much less bright and whimsical. instead, it was dark and foreboding. . 



I found other friends, just as Alice did, but the friends I made.. It took some time and coaxing for them to trust me. Most of them scampered away almost as if they were afraid of me.. Even if I am just a girl. 



I traveled all over Wonderland seeking out my white rabbit to no avail. But at least I had a new friend to aid me on my search. 


I was always partial to the red Queen of the original tale, and I told my new friend of the Queen's antics, "Off with his head!" I laughed. Though my new friend smiled, they didn't laugh.. 


I have returned from, my Wonderland, but unlike Alice, I have something to show from my trip. My new friend came back with me. I cannot wait to show them off to my friends. 


Cait Kelly


Photo taken at<Sunny's Photo Studio in Second Life
Photo Pose Labeled: Black Love
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: Lelutka Lilly
Hair: No.Match_No.Hint
Skin: The Skinnery Ashley Lelutka Sorbet
Make-up: Izzie's - Evening Glitter Eyeshadow 13; This is Wrong Edge Makeup; Sintiklia BOM Lipstick Jane 18
Tattoo: Venge - BOM Tattoo - 'Sacred' Chest Tat V1 50%
Eyes: Izzie's Whiskey Eyes Forest
Clothing: Luli, cheezu, Dead Doll; :O-Cult:; Parfait
Edited in Adobe Photoshop CS4




No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping Cart Fun

  Shopping carts can be so much fun, I mean they have wheels and all, and what are can you do if the cart was left out of the store when the...