Sunday, September 11, 2022

Ready for a Fight

 In this scenario, I imagine myself as scrapper in a galaxy far far away. I imagine myself as a scrapper traveling the galaxy finding lost ships, or outposts. and simply scrapping what I can from it to carve out a living for myself. I was caught off-guard once and it cost me dearly, but I survived that encounter and learned from it. 




There would be a chance that I would happen upon the scene of some battle were the wielders of lightsabers clashed with one another. During the fighting it was clear then neither side really won, as the body count would indicate. At the center of the fight there would be the clear after effects of an explosion. 




None of the sabers worked any more on their own, but I was able to find enough parts to make a singular working blade.  And at the center of the desire of creating this style of weapon? One of the crystals near the center of the blast radius would call to me to do so. 





The blade would turn out to be pink, and not because that was the original color of the crystal, but instead, because the last moments of the battle that raged around it, anger. fear, and hate had started to bleed into the crystal. 



And now, I travel space with a new tool and weapon carving my life out and slowly finding out that I have a connection to that mystical energy called the force. A fun story that goes along with my fun new look. 

Natalie Baker


All photos taken at Sunny's Photo Studio in Second Life
Photo Pose Labeled: Rain
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: Lelutka Nova
Eyes: Neo Kitch Matsumoto Cyber Eye 2.0
Hair: Truth - Scout
Skin: The Skinnery
Tattoo: Artoo's - Every Rose has it's Thorn
Make-up: Izzies, ThisIsWrong, & Beauty's Booty
Clothing:: MALified - Cyber Engineer,  Wretch - Cyberpunk Oni Mask
Lightsaber made with the Lightsaber Hilt Construction Kit and the Twin Turbo system. 
Edited in Adobe Photoshop CS4


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping Cart Fun

  Shopping carts can be so much fun, I mean they have wheels and all, and what are can you do if the cart was left out of the store when the...