Sunday, August 21, 2022

All Work and No Play

I have a goal that I am working toward. Goals take focus, determination, and, as they say, elbow grease to achieve. For mine, patience is also a necessity. 



I must suffer no distractions on the road to reaching my goal. I must focus on every detail of my work. It must all go according to plan. Though, all is not lost if things deviate slightly no matter how annoying that might be. 




I do not place trust in others. Other people are fallible, in cat I rely on my on intuition to plan contingencies to deal with the odd betrayal. And I make sure my response is the loudest silent message there can be. Fear can be an amazing motivator. 



My plans and goals are, too important for some fool to think they could double cross me. And that is why I must be two steps ahead of everyone, and must deviate from distractions. That is a mistake I will not make again. 





The future will be mine. I have worked hard to put even the smallest of cogs into place. And now all I can do is watch and wait as things fall into place. And they will fall into place, so that I can take what is rightfully mine. 

Anniasha Kampeki

Photo taken at<Sunny's Photo Studio in Second Life
Photo Pose Labeled: Panoramic View
Body: Maitreya Lara
Head: Lelutka Ceylon
Hair: Truth Coral
Skin: The Skinnery
Make-up: Izzies, Cazimi, CF< ::Loa::
Clothing: Rosary Equal , Meva , Michan, [POM] 
Edited in Adobe Photoshop CS4

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shopping Cart Fun

  Shopping carts can be so much fun, I mean they have wheels and all, and what are can you do if the cart was left out of the store when the...